A Safe, Social and Strength Building Outlet to Help Your Child Soar
The First All-inclusive Online Aerial Arts Academy for Kidz Ages 7+
With the global pandemic we’ve been dealing with for months, parents are starting to wonder…
‘’How do I make sure my child is physically active, mentally stimulated and building their social skills on a regular basis?’’
Prior to 2020, your child probably had outlets like dance, soccer or gymnastics to cover all those bases.
But now, many of those recreational programs have been cancelled, postponed or closed all together.
Or perhaps your kid is already an aerial artist. You want them to keep flying but you’re not sure how they can do so safely since many studios are closed.
So how do you provide physical activity, life and social skill building safely at home?
We believe kidz really soar when they’re actively growing in 3 key categories: Mind, Body and Spirit.
We’ve implemented these principles in our signature model, called…
Here at Qizzup, our goal is to help your child:
- Gain confidence in themselves
- Increase physical and mental strength
- Interact with peers and instructors safely
- Understand the value of hard work and dedicated practice
- Get fitness training that feels like an art form
Hi! I’m Michelle Bolong
After retiring as a Cirque Du Soleil performer in 2010, I opened up my performance arts studio in Los Angeles.
Before it was the “cool new fad,” I made a bold decision to focus exclusively on aerial arts training for kidz ages 7 – 17 years old.
Overnight I named our studio Fly Studios and we were off running!
Today we are the ONLY all-inclusive online Aerial Arts Academy for Kidz — and Kidz at heart 😉
I Combined My Cirque Du Soleil Experience with Years of Martial Arts Training to Create…
The Qizzup Kidz Aerial Method
The ONLY one of its kind, the 7-level Curriculum has been thoroughly tested and proven over 10 years of trial and error in my own studio!
We have made it super easy to just press play and follow our structured classes. Any level of aerial silks are welcomed — We offer the complete range from beginner to master.
Check out what other families and flyers had to say
The Qizzup training has helped me gain a lot of physical strength and confidence.
When I started out, doing some things on the apparatuses were scary but now I can do all sorts of moves up high. The Qizzup training because is super unique and can be valuable to anyone. You can become more confident, flexible, or even sociable as you make new friends.
Started Program at 13 Years Old
Zoe is not only physically strong but over the years, I observed her confidence grow…
…while having a compassionate place to land and interact with others. The experience truly presents a body, mind & heart connection that goes beyond “flying”! I am over the moon thankful for Michele and her team.
Mother of 10 Year Student Zoe G.
Flying has helped shape me into the person I wanted to be.
Knowing there was a community for me to truly be a part of changed my perspective in such a constructive way, I forever will be thankful for it. This experience helped me have the encouragement, determination, practice, perseverance, and persistence to obtain any goal in life.
Started Program at 11 Years Old
How do kidz fly safely at home?
In order for your child to fly safely at home, you will need an aerial silk, basic rigging hardware, a safety mat, and a *safe* rig. Basic hardware includes carabiners, a rescue 8 or other silk rigging equipment, an optional swivel, and a span set or sewn runner depending on your rigging needs. A safe rig would be one that is a professionally built portable rig or from I beams or open web steel joists. Be sure to contact a structural engineer before rigging from any preexisting residential structure and never rig from a tree. If you’re brand new to this whole aerial arts thing, and need equipment but don’t know where to start, we’ve got you covered!
How Does It Work?
We’ll start by covering the Qizzup teaching philosophy, some essential safety trainings and how we will work together to create a positive environment for your child.
This will include how to navigate through the course and levels, weekly life skills, how to graduate, Qizzup rewards systems and much more!
Set Up For Success
Then, you and your child will learn how to use your Qizzup equipment and get your home training space set up for success. With our print-outs, resources and other tools there will be NO guesswork about how to get set up safely.
Pick Your Path
At this point, you will get to make a choice between following our structured classes by level or creating your own workout!
Maybe you’d like to do a bit of both?! That’s fly too! Either way, we will guide you through the benefits of each program and get you set up with your (or your child’s) preferred training style.
Brand New Trainings Twice a Month
In addition to your level 1-7 trainings, you will also have access to 2 brand NEW exciting and challenging bonus lessons each and every month. These will include stretching activities, routines and bonus sequences to keep you or your child on your toes!
Time to Fly
This is where things really take off. Once you’ve been introduced to the Qizzup method, set up your equipment and chosen your path, it’s time to start flying!
Each level consists of 10 easy-to-follow 45-minute class videos and printable lesson plans.
You can choose to train alongside these videos or customize your own classes (whichever system you chose above).
Once you or your child has mastered all the tricks in each level, you will be asked to learn a graduating performance sequence.
You’ll send us a video of your performance which will act as your recital piece and be used to determine if you graduate to the next level.
We like to make a BIG deal of these virtual graduation ceremonies. We invite the entire Qizzup family to join us live and we give away amazing prizes, superlatives and awards to encourage our flyers continually exploring new heights!
Get Started Today!
Choose Your Qizzup Membership Plan
|What you get||Fly Kidz|
Aerial Arts Curriculum
+ Lesson Plans
|Brand New Trainings
Published Twice a Month
& Success Tracker Charts
|Live Bonus Group
Training Monthly + Kidz
Time after for Social
& Life Skill Building
|Additional 1:1 Virtual
|$57 per 1 hour session
|Additional 1:1 In-Person
(Los Angeles Area)
|$77 per 1 hour session
What’s the difference between Fly Kidz and Fly Academy?
In Fly Kidz you get:
- Our Proven 7-level On-Demand Aerial Arts Curriculum + Printable Lesson Plans
- Brand New Trainings Published Twice a Month
- Downloadable PDFs, Graduation Certificates & Success Tracker Charts
- A Private Community for Parents to get Feedback and Support
- Live Group Training Monthly + Kidz Time after for Social & Life Skill Building
In Fly Academy, you get EVERYTHING listed above, PLUS:
- Optional Weekly Small Group Virtual Aer Pods: This is a set time each week for your child to meet with a coach to answer questions or work through challenges they’ve come across during their independent learning.
It’s a fantastic compliment to their training at home because not only does the instructor serve as an accountability coach, they also meet with the SAME group of 6-8 students each week. This creates the opportunity for your child to build meaningful friendships with their Aer Pod peers. We also provide recordings of these sessions if you ever miss one live.
- Coach Corner for Students & Parents Get 1:1 Feedback & Support Anytime: This is a dedicated private email address JUST for Fly Academy members and their parents to get 1:1 feedback, support or advice any time. If anything ever comes up during your training, you’ll have a direct line to our highly trained aerial arts coaches
- Fly Academy Members ALWAYS Get 10% Discounts On:
- Online Apparel (Graduation Shirts and more)
- Equipment (Rig, Mat, Silks etc.)
- Sibling or other family members of the same household who want to join
Want to see for yourself?
Watch this video of our founder, Michelle Bolong, giving a tour of our amazing Qizzup membership site!
What makes Qizzup unique?
After your child completes a new training at each level, they’ll be given the opportunity to purchase a colored Uniform Shirt corresponding to the completion of that level. Like the colored belt system in martial arts, this is an important outward indicator of your child’s skill and practice level that they can proudly showcase during live trainings.
Just need a rig, not the Qizzup Curriculum?
I believe 100% in the value of this program, especially at this introductory price
That’s why, if you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply contact us within 30 days for a full refund of your subscription. No questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this program for?
- Parents with children ages 7 and up who want to learn something exciting at home during these trying and unpredictable times.
- Aerial enthusiasts who want to have a complete aerial arts education on the silks.
- Professional Aerial Artists and Teachers who currently work for a studio and are asked to create a full youth aerial arts program.
- Beginning Aerial students who want to have a step by step independent online training with an entire curriculum they can dive into.
- Studio owners who already teach movement, such as dance and gymnastics, who are ready to bring in another substantial revenue source and can make the investment.
- Anyone looking for a turnkey virtual activity program for their school!
Is Qizzup safe for my children?
Our program uses a unique progressive learning approach. We start with the very basics (safety included) and build upon those to gradually work up to more advanced moves. This ensures your child will have a strong foundation and be fully prepared before they move onto the next level.
Do I need to supervise them during classes or can they do it on their own?
- We encourage any aerialist to never train alone.
Do my kidz need any extra equipment to do Qizzup?
- This program focuses on aerial silks. For this, you will need an aerial silk, basic rigging hardware, a safety mat, and a *safe* rig. Basic hardware includes carabiners, a rescue 8 or other silk rigging equipment, an optional swivel, and a span set or sewn runner depending on your rigging needs. A safe rig would be one that is a professionally built portable rig or from I beams or open web steel joists. Be sure to contact a structural engineer before rigging from your preexisting residential structure and never rig from a tree.
How do my kidz fly safely at home?
In order for you child to fly safely, you will need an aerial silk, basic rigging hardware, a safety mat, and a *safe* rig. Basic hardware includes carabiners, a rescue 8 or other silk rigging equipment, an optional swivel, and a span set or sewn runner depending on your rigging needs. A safe rig would be one that is a professionally built portable rig or from I beams or open web steel joists. Be sure to contact a structural engineer before rigging from any preexisting residential structure and never rig from a tree. If you’re brand new to this whole aerial arts thing, and need equipment but don’t know where to start, we’ve got you covered!
Can we use our own apparatus and rig?
Can my kids all use the same account or do we need to purchase a membership for each?
Each child needs their own Qizzup Membership. This allows us to:
- – Track each child’s progress separately and award graduation certificates
- – Include your child in virtual performances
- – Engage in live Zoom classes and community discussion.
IMPORTANT: To sign up a second or third child in Qizzup, you will need to use a different email for purchase/login as our platform only allows one member per email. If you don’t have another email account, you can simply create a new free account with your provider of choice.
BONUS: if you are joining the Fly Academy level, you get a coupon code to get 10% off your second child’s membership. (Code emailed to you at time of 1st child sign-up.)
Still Have Questions?
I sincerely hope you’ll join the Qizzup family. I can’t wait to help you and yours soar above the same old.
The First All-inclusive Online Aerial Arts Academy for Kidz Ages 7+